Saturday, May 18, 2013

what allows me to breathe freely








An alternative for a series I made for our studio course at school. I might post the other one later.. :)

It's crazy that our first year at taik is now over. I feel like I've learned and changed a lot, but still it feels like I've been here only a few months! I'm happy that from now on I'll have a 3 months' summer vacation but at the same time it feels a bit empty.
I applied as a volunteer to Taiwan for 6 weeks, so keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to go! I think I still have to survive some kind of interview and stuff first.. Anyways I'll try to travel a lot this summer if I manage to scrap enough money for that! :)
So anyone who needs graduation photos, family portraits, photos of your kids or stuff or flat feel free to contact me! I also do graphic design and lay-outs, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment